THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Music


Today i was sitting at my computer listening to music and i realized the power it has over me. I love music, if there was one thing i could not live without it would be music. When i just sit there and listen I'm more at peace then any other time. I even scrap better when i listen to music. I see colors and patterns in my head and my hands just start creating. Of course with the different kinds of music out there my scrapin changes with the music. So I'm so glad i finally got a Ipod I love that little thing it can hold so much! Well I just could not help but put my thoughts out there. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

I totally agree with you. I too am a music-lover! I relate everything to music.....

TFS!!!

Love your new background by the way...

scrappin_gomer said...

We are so much alike- I don't listen to music, I feel it. I agree with AC, love your new background.

Can't wait to scrap w/you soon girl!

Charin Adams said...

I agree too! :) And speaking of that, I nearly cried listening to Travelin Soldier on your page, thanks Brooke! ha ha

Amy said...

Yep musiis great!!