THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snow Pictures

I would like to share some snow pictures. Most of my pictures are of Anabel, Landra was sick so she only got to go out once. :( Maybe next time we can have her out more I hope!!!
I love this picture of Anabel she had just woke up and when she came down stairs she ran to the window and yelled its snowing where is my coat!!!
Landra was not to happy about the snow way to cold!! But Anabel love it, why am I not suprised!!

This is one of my favorite pictures. It is Anabel's foot prints and if I could have gotten the whole view it looks like the Family Circles Comic's of the little boy going everywhere. Anabel could not get enough of just running and seeing her foot print way to cute. I just had to much fun in the snow with her!!! I hope we get lots of snow this year!

0 comments: