THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Birthday Party

Ok so on my last post I talked about Landra turning 2. Well we had her party that Saturday and had so much fun. The party was at the Youth Center here in Mtn. Home and it was so cool. They have all kinds of toys that blow up and you can rent as many as you want. We got the Slide and the bouncer and let me tell ya the kids could not get enought of the slide. The first trip down was a little scary, but after that it was way to much fun. Me and a couple of the other adults got up there and had a blast. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone especially if your childs birthday is in the winter. Here are a couple of my favorite pics enjoy!


pic

1 comments:

scrappin_gomer said...

So cute! The kids had SO much fun. Thank you again for inviting us. I love the picture of Lex, she looks so happy!!

Miranda