THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blessed

I have two things to be blessed about.
The first is that all my friends and family living in Gassville are OK!! As many of you know that most of the South was hit by devasting tornados. Including Gassville, AR were some of my family and almost all my friends live. They are all ok and picking up the pieces and looking on the bright side. Johnny a really good friend of mine sent me a couple of pictures of his house that took my breath away and reminded me how lucky were all really were. So please pray for all the familys who not as lucky. This is just a few of the photos of Johnnys house so scary!


The Second thing i have to be blessed about is my baby girl turned the big 2 yesterday!! We had so much fun with her, my husband stayed home and we just enjoyed the day. She is just getting so big. It just amazes me how fast they really do grow. I remember bring her home from the hospital and just being amazed at how beautiful she was. I thank my lucky star to have been giving such a wonderful child!!

So my last thoughts are even when there looks like there is nothing to be blessed about look around and remember all the good things there are in life and live for that moment.

1 comments:

scrappin_gomer said...

I'm so glad all is well with your family. Landra is getting big!!!

Happy Big 2!!

Miranda