THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

My Scrap Space

I've been working on my room for a little while now and i thought i would show it off. But there is still alot of work to do!! Plus my husband and I have been talking about moving me again. So we will see how long this one last LOL. My main space has changed alot here in the last 2 weeks. For my Birthday my Brother-in-law made me the great shelf that fits alot of goodies right in arms reach. So thanks you so much Jonathon!!!! What a great guy. So here are some pics enjoy and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

OMG! I am LOVING your space! So great! Love the red and the organization! Woo hoo! Thanks for sharing!

Charin Adams said...

Hey Brooke! :) Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your new scrap space looks great, love the red. :)

scrappin_gomer said...

I'm echoing AC- LOVE the red!! Is that the NEW Crop-a-dile I see??!! Are you lovin' it or what??

Miranda