THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Daddy can you help me

The perfect pumpkin

Washing Pumpkins at the patch

What a face!!


Landra with our pumpkins at the house

Anabel and Landra in the backyard with their pumpkins so cute!

Anabel looking way to cute!



Man it has been awhile since I have posted anything. So I thought I would post some of our pumpkin patch pictures. We did have fun at the pumpkin patch except for all the NAT'S. The Nat's were so thick we decided to skip the hay ride. But Anabel had fun picking out pumpkins, Landra not so much she didn't like the Nat's either!!! Just like her mommy!!! Well I hope everyone makes a trip to the pumpkin patch weather you like Nat's or not it is really fun watching the kiddo's having fun.

P.S. Landra was not in the mood to take pictures so I have a lot of Anabel!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pumpkin pics, you will have some cute photos to scrap at the crop! Yeah girl glad to see you blog again.