THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Scrapbooking

So I love to scrapbook, everyone who knows me knows this. But lately I just have not had the time. So I'm very proud to show for the two pages i have done this month. These are of Anabel on her 3rd Birthday. I just love these pages, because the pictures are perfect they show the true Anabel. So i have to give a big thanks out to Anne-Camille Collins for taking these great pictures. She did a great job with Anabel who is a big free spirit and does not take direction very well lol! So i hope everyone enjoys the pages. And thanks again AC!

2 comments:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Awwwwww......... LOVE the pages! So cute and inspiring! I've been in a rut with sbing too! Just time of year- I guess.

Thanks for the "shout out!"

Unknown said...

Very cute blog girl! Love the pages.
Yes ditto on the no time thing.
Hopefully soon..........